Thread: OFFICIAL AARON THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know PB responded to my Rodgers rant with an analysis that suggested the wide receivers and coaching staff bore the brunt of the responsibility. He knows more about football, so he's probably correct. I do, however, stand by my assertion that Rodgers is not the same guy he was a few short years ago. I am concerned he's turning into Steve Sax.

But maybe Mikey Mike will start scheming differently and trying to free up some guys.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I know PB responded to my Rodgers rant with an analysis that suggested the wide receivers and coaching staff bore the brunt of the responsibility. He knows more about football, so he's probably correct. I do, however, stand by my assertion that Rodgers is not the same guy he was a few short years ago. I am concerned he's turning into Steve Sax.

But maybe Mikey Mike will start scheming differently and trying to free up some guys.
    He is definitely the same guy. And those arguing that he was inaccurate and mechanics were playing a part were right too. But he still not Brian Hoyer. There are other factors.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.