Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minnesota Vikings Game Day Thread

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Interesting thought. If Monty caught his TD and the refs didn't blow the ball hitting the ground, the score would be 14-20 and we'd be going for the lead right now.

need an o-line

Shocking, thought you guys would win this one but you got run over.....later guys.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Shocking, thought you guys would win this one but you got run over.....later guys.
    Lol, troll. Just cause you've posted almost 15,000 times on a Packer board for some reason doesn't change it.

No time to wait back there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Not gonna happen
    that's just horseshit. When they were at the 18, roll him and throw for the goal
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Literally every single thing that could go wrong today did.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes. On purpose perhaps too
    That and me; Please allow me to elaborate :

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Lol, troll
    I did think you guys were going to kick their ass, you've been playing well and the Vikes are playing a journeyman backup QB. That said......Yessssssss!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    that's just horseshit. When they were at the 18, roll him and throw for the goal
    This is the short game plan. They didn't practice rolling out with BH, so they aren't going to do it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Lions may yet win.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

This is the short game plan. They didn't practice rolling out with BH, so they aren't going to do it.
    In other words, no adjustments were made because of Arod's injury. hahahaha
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    In other words, no adjustments were made because of Arod's injury. hahahaha
    They made them, but not by adding plays. Throwing some out I imagine, especially as the O line got decimated.

Blog Entries
    THOUGHTS ON ROGERS HIT ????????????????????

If it's Tom Brady do they throw a flag ?

By the rules it's legal.

But it was a cheap shot IMO for sure.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Vikes D is legit, wow!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    I did think you guys were going to kick their ass, you've been playing well and the Vikes are playing a journeyman backup QB. That said......Yessssssss!
    Your QB has looked pretty dam good to be honest

I'd take him in GB
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Your QB has looked pretty dam good to be honest

I'd take him in GB

They made them, but not by adding plays. Throwing some out I imagine, especially as the O line got decimated.
    IMO they would have been better off to just let Hundley free lance it, draw up plays on the ground. It made no sense to have Hundley take a standard drop back every pass play when he had no time. He should have allowed Hundley to run it too. It's almost like once Arod got hurt, Stubby just said "Next man up." That ain't gonna work for a QB.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Literally every single thing that could go wrong today did.
    Ya, this is the biggest clusterfavre we've witnessed since 2014 NFCC game
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Whatever offense mm wanted to run with hundley was completely thrown out the window when you have backup guards playing left tackle and a brand new guy playing right tackle
    Go PACK