Thread: Guion On Vacation: Arrested for DUI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Damn, the big guy is dumber than a box of rocks. With all due respect....
    Well, somewhere on another thread Rut or Yeti was complaining about a fluff piece on Damarious Randall. I replied that he should have no fear; surely a Packer defensive lineman would soon be busted for pot/guns/stripclub violence/something equally dumb.

Wala!

Goodbye, Letroy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Well, somewhere on another thread Rut or Yeti was complaining about a fluff piece on Damarious Randall. I replied that he should have no fear; surely a Packer defensive lineman would soon be busted for pot/guns/stripclub violence/something equally dumb.

Wala!

Goodbye, Letroy.
    They will keep him around until the suspension is over. You never know what happens with injuries, or "injuries" to a rookie who isn't getting snaps that makes putting gooey on the roster in week 12 right before the playoffs look better than it looks right now.

Hell, I'm starting to think this is his plan so he only has to work half seasons and preserves his body weeks 1-??
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Wala!

Goodbye, Letroy.
    I actually thought of your post when I first heard about this. Any more bold predictions, you are spot on so far.