Thread: Brian Gutekunst, Making No Sense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    No doubt Janis is more prone to mental errors than the others. Yet, a few years ago when MM had no choice but to play him in the playoff game at Arizona, he had 7 catches for 145 yards and 2 TD's. He does have some unique skills. I wonder if Philbin might have some ideas about how to get him involved in the offense.
    You have to almost run the offense through him, which they had to do that game due to injury. Because he is not going to be at his assigned spot at the right time, you have to watch what he does and wait for him to break open.

It would be the Rodgers extra inning offense from the snap. Hard to get others involved too.

He's the perfect receiver for Tebow though.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

He's the perfect receiver for Tebow though.
    Speaking of Tebow, there's a good chance he might play pro football again. I read somewhere that Vince McMahon is bringing "black" the XFL.

Hope to see Tebow and Johhnny Football play pro ball again. I rooted for the two of them to dominate the NFL. (I hope to see Kap back in the NFL next season.)
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.