Thread: The Defense - Again, the Defense :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The 9-11 metric is as bad a measure of this team's quality as any other devised by the criminally insane or Bears fans.

If you expect Rodgers to miss 40% of the next 14 games, speak up.
    I don't know about 40%, but I would be surprised if he doesn't miss a game or two this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I don't know about 40%, but I would be surprised if he doesn't miss a game or two this season.
    I didn't look at the offense that much, but I didn't notice any power running plays... if that is the case, then it would seem MM has reverted to his nature, i.e. reducing his run play list to his default 3 plays. Student body right, left, and middle.

With no run to respect, defenses will be teeing off on Rodgers - if that is the case?? Yes, Rodgers will end up missing time.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I didn't look at the offense that much, but I didn't notice any power running plays... if that is the case, then it would seem MM has reverted to his nature, i.e. reducing his run play list to his default 3 plays. Student body right, left, and middle.

With no run to respect, defenses will be teeing off on Rodgers - if that is the case?? Yes, Rodgers will end up missing time.
    Exactly, Stubby as usual will be Mr.predictable,