Thread: Official 2023 Bury Joe Barry Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    hahahahaha We play the Dolphins this year, don't we?
    Somebody at ACME is reading Packerrats, as I saw this quote in a story this morning - which is something several Rats kept saying last season. Bobble, was it? Or Thunder Dan? And others, too:

"Plenty of defenses around the league succeed with the scheme approach the Packers used in 2023, but the scheme doesn’t matter if you’re lining up your defense in the wrong call for the situation — an occurrence so common under Barry that you’d practically expect the Packers to give up a key conversion just because they had the wrong look for the situation."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Somebody at ACME is reading Packerrats, as I saw this quote in a story this morning - which is something several Rats kept saying last season. Bobble, was it? Or Thunder Dan? And others, too:

"Plenty of defenses around the league succeed with the scheme approach the Packers used in 2023, but the scheme doesn’t matter if you’re lining up your defense in the wrong call for the situation — an occurrence so common under Barry that you’d practically expect the Packers to give up a key conversion just because they had the wrong look for the situation."
    I only made that point once or twice, and others have said it just as often. It was so obvious it hurts. The QB sneak in Carolina was criminal. The spread DL 2-4 at the 3 yard line that allowed a draw play and a double team on one of the interior guys happened at least 5x this season. Lining the CBs right on the markers and allowing a catch 2-3 yards short that is next to impossible to tackle without giving up the YAC was a trademark. And having a MLB on Godwin all game long as he ate our lunch without adjusting almost cost me a new 80 inch TV.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.