Thread: "Marc Sessler informs us :Tte Broncos will win Super Bowl 50 and why. - What do you think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    The Broncos were pressuring Brady with a 3 man rush. That is how good their DL is at generating pressure.
    They also did that AT HOME where crowd noise gave them an enormous advantage. You can hear a pin drop at the Super Bowl. The Denver pass rush also actually has to respect the Panthers run game. The Patriots, as usual, completely abandoned the run and played right into the hand of the Denver defense.

I think Denver is going to have to get a special teams or defensive score if they want to win this one. Their offense simply doesn't appear good enough to put up much more than 2 scores on the Panthers.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    They also did that AT HOME where crowd noise gave them an enormous advantage. You can hear a pin drop at the Super Bowl. The Denver pass rush also actually has to respect the Panthers run game. The Patriots, as usual, completely abandoned the run and played right into the hand of the Denver defense.

I think Denver is going to have to get a special teams or defensive score if they want to win this one. Their offense simply doesn't appear good enough to put up much more than 2 scores on the Panthers.
    I agree with pretty much all of this. I wouldn't expect them to be successful on a 3 man rush against the Panthers. My point was that their DL has the potential to help them keep the game in check. They are also pretty good against the run. They have survived many games because of their ability to move the other team backwards and then pin them with the punting game.

The point on Colquitt was a good one. He's been brilliant most of the year and Denver's punt coverage has been very good. I'd bet Green Bay could have won another couple of games in season and maybe the Arizona playoff game with better punting from Masthay.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.