Thread: 2016 Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Hey Wood, if you have any more sleepers, but sure to post them in that thread. Tomorrow and right after the draft it will be interesting to see where these names end up. All the good ones to Green Bay, of course!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Hey Wood, if you have any more sleepers, but sure to post them in that thread. Tomorrow and right after the draft it will be interesting to see where these names end up. All the good ones to Green Bay, of course!
    Yes.....I enjoy watching for these 'Sleepers' to go off the board.

It's difficult to know just where best to post this stuff....... and ..... Thanks.

I see there are threads now specific to each round...that's good.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

an Edit of:

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...-3/in/11296053

Three prospects to watch for in Day Three of the 2016 Draft:

Christian Westerman, G, Arizona State

" Christian Westerman is an athletic Guard, fluid and quick off the ball. His biggest knock might be his size and ability to push players off the ball. He needs to add a little weight to his 300-pound frame. He is good at using his athleticism to seal off blocks but doesn’t have the power to drive defensive lineman away from the line of scrimmage. He’ll add good depth to whoever grabs him in the 4th round.

Joshua Perry, ILB, Ohio State

Joshua Perry was a playmaker at Ohio State but can do that at the next level. He seems like a good fit for a 3-4 middle linebacker. He's physical and can fill the gaps on running downs. He needs to improve his coverage skills. He’s a smart, physical player that will step in and play the MLB position and could be a big factor on special teams as well.

Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina

Cooper has been one of the most consistent receivers in the SEC over the last few years and was the lone bright spot on the South Carolina offense this past year. He is disciplined and a playmaker. He needs to polish his route running and technique. His big plus is that he can step in to be a kick returner.

He's a slot receiver able to use his speed and special teams potential as a selling point.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau