Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
It seems like Jackson is a threat to Crockett's roster spot, but I still project Crockett to win the third RB spot. Crockett will have to show something or the Packers could outside the organization to find their third RB.
Watching a couple videos, Jackson can pass protect too. He's intriguing but he also has an interesting past that I hope he's not still living and just covering up.

http://www.rgj.com/story/sports/coll...tory/31749275/

Davis could beat out Abbrederis. Provided everybody is healthy, I think the Packers need a WR more like Davis than Abbrederis (a third slot guy is a luxury). If Montgomery is not fully healthy, than Abbrederis has the upper hand over Davis.
I agree. If you subscribe to the theory that each player should bring unique dimension to the team, I'd say that Monty and Adams are the most redundant. I hope Monty is healthy because I really liked what he brought last year. But if he's not even running yet he's gonna require time to get back in playing shape.

Adams is a competitor and I think he'll come into camp with a chip on his shoulder from all the criticism coming his way. He should anyway.

I can't see them cutting Murphy, if he shows anything, over Barclay--especially if Spriggs looks ready to be the top swing OT.
My thing with Murphy is, unless he leapfrogs 3 or 4 guys, he'll never dress. He likely has value for the future but probably no value this year.

It wouldn't be a shock if Campbell or Price made the roster while Pennel is out, but they'll likely rotate Guion with Clark at NT for the first four games.
Yeah, it feels to me like Clark and Daniels could be pegged as primary nickel linemen to start, while Guion, Daniels and one of the DE's could be the 3-4 base line to start.

If Daniel has made the jump as has been suggested, I'm loving the DB crew. You only have 9 pegged and there is often 10. That said, I know he has ST value but I'm still hoping Banjo gets beat out.

I'd say safety, ILB and RB are the spots with the greatest opportunity for an undrafted guy to rise up. There's a lot of traffic to get through everywhere else. Some guys at the bottom of the roster may go to the practice squad as much because they're eligible while another guy isn't. (Murphy, Ringo, Rotheram and some UDFA upstarts at deep position areas) Of course injuries dictate a lot that can't be predicted.