Thread: Official Packers - Seahawks Game Thread 1/18/15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Yes the coaches deserve credit for WINNING THIS GAME. One guy took it away from them all. Unbelievable.

One guy? That's bullshit. There were many plays that could have sealed it. Many. That was one giant fuckup, not the only mistake and failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    One guy? That's bullshit. There were many plays that could have sealed it. Many. That was one giant fuckup, not the only mistake and failure.
    yes

Blog Entries

If we don't give up the onside kick we win though
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    If we don't give up the onside kick we win though

If he scores on the pick instead of sliding, if if if if.....lots of ifs, that was just one.

Blog Entries
    If he scores on the pick instead of sliding, if if if if.....lots of ifs, that was just one.

there were players in front of him; the LB ahead of him turned and signaled for him to go down. I agree it was moronic. He should have known better than doing that on anything but the last drive of the game.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    there were players in front of him; the LB ahead of him turned and signaled for him to go down. I agree it was moronic. He should have known better than doing that on anything but the last drive of the game.
    Who was that LB?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Who was that LB?

I gotta find a replay....it was not JAG Jones...looked like Barrington.....gotta find a replay

There are currently 1451 users online. 49 members and 1402 guests
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    If Burnett fumbles or has it stripped during his return and gives the ball back to Seattle, he's the goat. When the Packers got the ball back, they needed the same offensive effort that got them in range for the game tying field goal. The Packers were good today, just not good enough for long enough.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blog Entries
    A lot of things happened. There is no way to deny the fact that if the onside is recovered, the Packers are in the Super Bowl right now.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    A lot of things happened. There is no way to deny the fact that if the onside is recovered, the Packers are in the Super Bowl right now.
    Who is to say they don't turn it over? You don't know and I don't either......lots of plays, one guy didn;t lose it.