Thread: Packers at Vikings Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so what retread QB are they trotting out to win NFC offensive player of the week?

I have no idea if we can win this one. It will be a dogfight. This even feels like a game the D shows up. 3 on, 3 off kinda deal.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    so what retread QB are they trotting out to win NFC offensive player of the week?

I have no idea if we can win this one. It will be a dogfight. This even feels like a game the D shows up. 3 on, 3 off kinda deal.
    Kevin Seifert
    @SeifertESPN

Just wrapped up with Kevin O'Connell. He's not ready to name a starting QB for Sunday's game vs. Packers. Indicated all 3 -- Nick Mullens, Jaren Hall and Josh Dobbs -- are under consideration but said he would make a decision before practice prep starts tomorrow.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    If I were the Minny coach, I'd open up the starting gig on Sunday to bribery - which of those three also ran/retreads wants to be the NFC Offensive Player of the Week next week? Which one has the hottest wife? Anyone have a brother-in-law who has a year's supply of venison backstrap? Who wants the career boost most??
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If I were the Minny coach, I'd open up the starting gig on Sunday to bribery - which of those three also ran/retreads wants to be the NFC Offensive Player of the Week next week? Which one has the hottest wife? Anyone have a brother-in-law who has a year's supply of venison backstrap? Who wants the career boost most??
    Probably go with Nick Mullens.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Probably go with Nick Mullens.

Oh my. I would definitely agree.

This does not look favorable for the Pack - playing in a dome, against a Vikes team with a good defense and an offense missing its top two - or three? - QB's?

Mullens throws for over 350 yards, Vikes defense stifles the young Packer offense. The backup to Hockenson has a career day, too!

Vikes 34
    Packers 24, as they score a last-minute, meaningless TD.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack