If we are doing comparison let’s go with the only one that matters, SB wins. Favre and Rodgers both got one and IMO play very different. At the end of the day it was the same result. Love seems to be more about taking chances with his rifle arm. I say let him if it also amount to just 1 SB win.

He probably did have that record among many others but years before his undoing in GB he was predictable. Ask the 49ers who repeatedly embarrassed him. Sorry but beating downtrodden bears only impresses so much.

You don’t even have the story correct similar to those media shitheads. Please don’t fall to that. It is for low level con-men types like Bretsky. It wasn’t an autograph he couldn’t even say hi. Weak, very weak no matter how you cut it. You are also wrong for saying I never appreciated his winning. Several times I have stated he will always be a Packers champion and that can’t be denied. That doesn’t mean I have to like him. Don’t forget the others that got to that SB. Yea he had exciting moments but it had been years since the meaningful ones.

But the reason I say he proved himself a POS isn’t personal. That’s just why I don’t like him. He is a POS because he doesn’t talked to his family and who the hell does that?

Part of the story you also forget is I sat with his parents and spoke with his parents, GOOD and NORMAL folks that obviously loved their son very much. Ole Dad was pulling for his boy like you wouldn’t believe. I feel bad for them especially if the stories are true it was about money. If I had Rodgers type money for family wouldn’t need to ask for anything. That’s just how I would do it though. You folks operate much differently.