Thread: NFC North

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Bridgewater is still just flat out bad. Can't hit the deep ball or intermediate routes, only has 5 yard passes. That being said if AP plays well what does it matter?

Their D is solid but not spectacular. Beatable on the corners.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Bridgewater is still just flat out bad. Can't hit the deep ball or intermediate routes, only has 5 yard passes. That being said if AP plays well what does it matter?

I disagree with Bridgewater being flat out bad. While he has had the benefit of facing defenses which may be more keyed to defending peterson, he has done fairly well behind a fairly poor pass blocking oline. He is not great at the deep ball, but he does remind me of a chad pennington in the making (unfortunately). I do think he has slightly better arm strength than pennington though.

This also makes me very concerned about Bridgewater
    http://www.footballoutsiders.com/fil...dy-bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post

Siding with you on Bridgewater over my kingly fellow Canuck. Bridgewater looks to be mediocre at best, notwithstanding the job he did against Seattle in the playoffs last year.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...