Thread: 2023 5th Round Pick #149 QB Sean Clifford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I mentioned that in a different thread. It ain't unlimited, but yes, what needs to be done, can be done. I for one absolutely would not want Bridgewater or some other washed up vet as the back up. Clifford will not only be cheaper but better.

I also don't think they have any plan to bring back Lewis, given the two high TE picks plus a couple of UDFAs.

I'd like to see them bring back Amos, and I'm sure they could make it work cap-wise. If they have a bigger role planned for Savage, though, that might mean a no on Amos. I guess we'll see.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I mentioned that in a different thread. It ain't unlimited, but yes, what needs to be done, can be done. I for one absolutely would not want Bridgewater or some other washed up vet as the back up. Clifford will not only be cheaper but better.

I also don't think they have any plan to bring back Lewis, given the two high TE picks plus a couple of UDFAs.

I'd like to see them bring back Amos, and I'm sure they could make it work cap-wise. If they have a bigger role planned for Savage, though, that might mean a no on Amos. I guess we'll see.

Oh . . . So it’s NOT unlimited. Oh. Okay.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack