Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
Denver D is tough.....we'll see about this.
Agreed, and I think the Broncos are getting written off too easily. They impressively held NE under 20 points.

I think Carolina will struggle to score. Their second leading rusher is Cam, but I think the Broncos D will punish him. He did make some tough runs and take hits during the season, but he tries that today he will regret it. Third leading rusher is their fullback, and after that it's a guy named after a muppet, Fozzy.

Carolina also doesn't have many threats in the passing game. I don't see Ted Ginn having any success against the Broncos cornerbacks, so if they can find a way to neutralize Olsen, it comes down to the Panther's #2WR, a not so dangerous, 33 year old, Jerricho Cotchery. His line in the playoff is 8 receptions for 46 yards.

Of course, all this doesn't mean the Broncos will score either. Peyton was second in the league in INTs and he only started 10 games!

Maybe what I'm really saying here is I'm taking the under, whatever it is...ok, I'm seeing 43.5-44. Low, but I'm still taking the under.