Thread: Bennett Released For Failure to Disclose Medical Condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The ESPN radio guys are talking about Bennett's return to NE like it was a great trade or something and not that Bennett pulled a total dick move. Unreal.

He is active! Its a miracle!

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He is active! Its a miracle!

Can you believe this piece of crap, him and his $6.3 million signing bonus.
    So basically he’s complaining that he is hurt and needs season ending surgery in Green Bay but now miraculously he’s healthy enough to take Pass from Tom Brady.

You gotta wonder if the Packers can’t sue the jerk off for some sort of fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    Can you believe this piece of crap, him and his $6.3 million signing bonus.
    So basically he’s complaining that he is hurt and needs season ending surgery in Green Bay but now miraculously he’s healthy enough to take Pass from Tom Brady.

You gotta wonder if the Packers can’t sue the jerk off for some sort of fraud.
    What's really awful is that the NFL talking heads have collectively decided that this isn't an important story. I wonder if everyone was told to bury this. Al Michaels: "The ending was ugly in Green Bay" Really Al? That's it.

And Hoodie - this is another huge strike against his character. One wonders if he wasn't on the phone during the whole thing, from the point of the Rodgers injury on. Ugly indeed.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The ESPN radio guys are talking about Bennett's return to NE like it was a great trade or something and not that Bennett pulled a total dick move. Unreal.
    he also just admitted that he told every other team NOT to clain him because he was gonna have surgery

explains why the pats were able to claim him

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    he also just admitted that he told every other team NOT to clain him because he was gonna have surgery

explains why the pats were able to claim him
    I figured this was just professional courtesy that NFL teams do when another team wants a player. At the same time, it doesn't surprise me that Bennett lied to every team or that no team would want to touch him except Cheater Bill.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck