Thread: Official Packers Offseason News, Non Draft, Non Big Ticket FA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hell no to any 35 year old DB.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    With the possible exceptions of a Charles Woodson or a Darrel Green. I don't think Tramon qualifies.

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Terrance Newman says hi from the NFCC game, even if he is a no 3. For the right price I'd sign Tramontana and have him help coach King and Randall.

That could hopefully allow more resources to bigger money FAs and draft picks. Maybe a big OLB FA and a speedy stud ILB for Pettine's new D?
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    Terrance Newman says hi from the NFCC game, even if he is a no 3. For the right price I'd sign Tramontana and have him help coach King and Randall.

That could hopefully allow more resources to bigger money FAs and draft picks. Maybe a big OLB FA and a speedy stud ILB for Pettine's new D?
    I think *every* Packer writer who saw the Packers start safeties at slot corner or risk rookie or second year CBs there, was thinking of Newman when they all wrote this year that Ted needed veteran depth.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.