View Poll Results: Who Should TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tim Williams - OLB - Alabama

0 0%
  • Teez Tabor - CB - Florida

1 4.76%
  • Malik McDowell - DT - Michigan St.

0 0%
  • Cordrea Tankersley - CB - Clemson

1 4.76%
  • Takkirist McKinley - OLB - UCLA

1 4.76%
  • Forrest Lamp - G - W. Kentucky

1 4.76%
  • T.J. Watt - OLB - Wisconsin

7 33.33%
  • Desmond King - CB - Iowa

2 9.52%
  • Cam Robinson - OT - Alabama

0 0%
  • Trade Up For...

3 14.29%
  • Trade down for...

0 0%
  • Other

5 23.81%

Thread: Who Should TT Draft In The 1st Round?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Ok...maybe even a little quicker to give me a chance.
    Clay has probably lost a step, but right now, he is still the best pass rush option that the team has, and that should be somewhat concerning now that he is north of 30. They should be thinking multiple pass rushers! Now, I'm not saying in a row or super high up in the draft, but somewhere in the draft or priority free agency or one in the draft and one in priority free agency. You can't have enough good rusher backers in a 3-4.

That said, if Christian McCaffrey is there to be picked, go get him. With our recent mixed to meh results of picking defenders at the end of the first round, get the BAP or guy most likely to be an individual talent. If you are TT and you knew you could make the offense that much more balanced and dangerous, with a weapon like McCaffrey, you have to do it. If you are TT, you have to trust that there are enough good pass rushers, defensive backs, guards and anything else needed on your big board, and that you will have an opportunity to pick one of them, but you must pick the rare talent always!
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Clay has probably lost a step, but right now, he is still the best pass rush option that the team has, !
    Clay was nowhere near Nick Perry last year. He never was that great of a pass rusher. And I will toot my horn. I told you he would never equal Kampman's 15.5 sack season and I was right (but it would be nice to be wrong this year!!)
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.