Thread: Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    So no to RB in the 1st, no OL in the 1st because they bust, don't need CB or S in the 1st. No OLB or WR. No DL because Barry misuses them.

That leaves ILB, TE, QB, P and K for the 1st round.

All joking aside, I would look at OL, DL, CB, S, ILB and DE

RB, OL, S and ILB seem to be the glaring weakness of this team if Alexander and Stokes come back healthy next year.

Campbell had a great 1st year for the Packers and hasn't been anything close to average since.

OL is doing better but you got to believe you can find a better RG and C than what we are lining up right now.

RBs need to be upgraded but I agree with run pMc. There will be a lot of really talented RBs available in round 3 and later.

I guess I would grab a WR or CB if anyone drops to where we are picking that is worth the value.
    If those are our only R1 options, then let's get the punter from Iowa.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    Maybe we can trade up to grab him and then carry 2 punters on the active roster because he can’t figure out how to punt in the NFL.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    what about long snapper? save that for day 2?

they absolutely need help at many spots on the roster. I will be shocked if they don't draft 2 OL, 2 RBs and a S. There's maybe a 10% chance Jones AND Dillon are both back next year.