Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We need some people to return from their summer sabbaticals. Red is one of those.

I am in if you have a spot.

I am still chasing the fantasy football low-water point I attained in the early 00s when I finished 2nd in my league in points and last in wins. I would have fired the defensive coordinator if I had one.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Speaking of Red. I haven't seen him post lately, I hope all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    We need some people to return from their summer sabbaticals. Red is one of those.
    i'm fine, but i'm out

i have zero interest in football anymore, this team has managed to kill my spirit. i can't even remember the last time i didn't give a shit at all about the team during pre season

in fact, i can only name 2 of our draft picks

i just started looking at this site about a week or 2 ago, and i've maybe spent 5 minutes total on the site. i haven't looked at PFT in a couple months

like i told PB when the site was down, i was fine with the place being dead. i have zero emotional currency to waste on the current packer organization

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'm fine, but i'm out

i have zero interest in football anymore, this team has managed to kill my spirit. i can't even remember the last time i didn't give a shit at all about the team during pre season

i just started looking at this site about a week or 2 ago, and i've maybe spent 5 minutes total on the site. i haven't looked at PFT in a couple months

like i told PB when the site was down, i was fine with the place being dead. i have zero emotional currency to waste on the current packer organization
    Is flying that flaming G upside down your signal for distress??

Would firing Capers help your optimism?? I can give MM a call and see if he'll listen to reason
    wist

i'm fine, but i'm out

So how does this affect your drafting philosophy for Fantasy Football?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

i'm fine, but i'm out

Come on man. Don't make me be the only drunk realist that has to deal with these homers