My best bet last year was chiefs winning AFC at +650 right at the end of the mahommes injury. I also had ravens at +1000 or 900 last year early in week 2. I was blown away by Lamar. I also had SF last year after week 2 to win NFC at +1000.

This year it was giants to win the east and I got in at the end of their losing streak. I'm a giants fan. Danny dimes is real IMHO, so is the rare 320 DT, the LT and that corner. They have a bunch of good young pieces and new coaches. I knew it would take time, but looking at the division, at +1700 I loved that bet.

I made one other crazy one, I got in on the Vikings to win the SB. I knew they'd come on as those young defenders got their shit together. I thought hunter and yannick would eventually be healthy together. Hunter made it a bad bet with his season ender, but I like the reasoning and the huge odds on the bet.

I typically have about a break even season with the week to week stuff. I hit on enough conspiracy bets to pay for my long odds bets. And then I hit enough long odds ones to feel good about my last couple seasons.

My Gf questions my gambling but I tell her I can't stop when I'm doubling and tripling my money. My roll is growing and I still chase the dream that it will be big enough one day to supplement my income.

I learn every year from you guys and just trying to keep an open mind to things like rigging and conspiracies.