Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    other than Lacy, the o-line, and the odd good game from X wr, the o sucks big time...and it starts with Rodgers. over throwing, under throwing, throwing behind, throwing too low, throwing too high.
    Even Lacy and the running game failed. 21 carries for 71 yards isn't going to help the passing game. The turnovers killed us more than anything. Of course, Arod missed a couple throws with men open for a TD.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Even Lacy and the running game failed. 21 carries for 71 yards isn't going to help the passing game. The turnovers killed us more than anything. Of course, Arod missed a couple throws with men open for a TD.
    I have a lot of respect for Lacy after what he tried to do out there today on a bum ankle. It is shameful TT and MM are wasting roster spots on WRs who can't get open and leaving our running game in this perilous position. It looks like Starks is out for a while so they better address this before Thursday. It is embarrassing watching this team perform like the damn Cleveland Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I have a lot of respect for Lacy after what he tried to do out there today on a bum ankle. It is shameful TT and MM are wasting roster spots on WRs who can't get open and leaving our running game in this perilous position. It looks like Starks is out for a while so they better address this before Thursday. It is embarrassing watching this team perform like the damn Cleveland Browns.
    Yup. We should have picked up a free agent to help us out. A couple are available. At the very least we should have activated Don Jackson. I think one reason Monty fumbled is he's not used to the contact RB's attract on a regular basis.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Browns are 0-6. Packers have lost to 2 teams that are a combined 10-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    i'm not talking about today. i'm talking for the season. lacy was hurt today so he gets a pass. the Packers o passing system has been figured out. it's components have been nullified by defensive technique, injury, and ineptitude. i called for us to draft a wr but no. the system needs scrapped in the off season. i think a regime change is probably in the offing too.

packers are certainly a top 5 or 6 team in NFC no question!!
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    i'm not talking about today. i'm talking for the season. lacy was hurt today so he gets a pass. the Packers o passing system has been figured out. it's components have been nullified by defensive technique, injury, and ineptitude. i called for us to draft a wr but no. the system needs scrapped in the off season. i think a regime change is probably in the offing too.
    I wanted to draft a big, fast WR as well. The interesting thing is we did. The frustrating part is that Davis is seldom utilized and he's the fastest guy on the offense, with maybe the exception of Janis.