Thread: 2015 Packers Training Camp and Triage Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Has anyone heard or read anything about Davante Adams? I've read dozens of articles since TC started and haven't seen him mentioned once. Alot of praise is going to Montgomery - which is good, but how is Adams doing? He had a great 2nd half of the year and I was hoping he'd be even better this year. Maybe no news is good news?

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Has anyone heard or read anything about Davante Adams? I've read dozens of articles since TC started and haven't seen him mentioned once. Alot of praise is going to Montgomery - which is good, but how is Adams doing? He had a great 2nd half of the year and I was hoping he'd be even better this year. Maybe no news is good news?
    He was being labelled as the All star of OTA's or something, but since then I've heard/read nothing beyond a couple of generic "Jordy, Cobb and Adams"-style WR articles. You'd think there would be some mention of him. Right now Montgomery is the new guy so he's getting all the attention...I haven't heard too much about Cobb or Nelson either.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    Good one on one battle between Adams and Shields. Sideline dart from Rodgers on the spot for completion

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 28m28 minutes ago
    Adams with a phenomenal snare of Rodgers pass to sideline against Shields.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    Good one on one battle between Adams and Shields. Sideline dart from Rodgers on the spot for completion

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 28m28 minutes ago
    Adams with a phenomenal snare of Rodgers pass to sideline against Shields.
    Rodgers will tend to make WRs look better and CBs look worse. Except for a gem like Randall (but can he tackle?).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck