Thread: Eliot Wolf staying in Green Bay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    49ers to hire John Lynch as GM. Hiring the Player turned Announcer as GM always works. Just ask the Lions.
    I live near SF. When the 49ers ran over the Packers two years in a row, the fans who knew I was a Packers fan couldn't stop crowing about the victories. My only response was: "Let's see what this looks like in 3 years. The 9ers will fall and GB will still be in the hunt."

My prediction came true, but 49er fans are such fair weather fans it's no fun rubbing their faces in it.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    I live near SF. When the 49ers ran over the Packers two years in a row, the fans who knew I was a Packers fan couldn't stop crowing about the victories. My only response was: "Let's see what this looks like in 3 years. The 9ers will fall and GB will still be in the hunt."

My prediction came true, but 49er fans are such fair weather fans it's no fun rubbing their faces in it.
    It would be fun to hunt them down for a reminder. I can help by telling you the fans aren't in Santa Clara anymore.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.