Thread: 2022 Second Round Pick, #34, Christian Watson Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So harv great 17 minute video. I actually watch the whole thing. Some people are calling him a Randy Moss or MVS clone but I'm thinking more Julio Jones. My best guess is he's instantly an upgrade from MVS.

As for tex thinking we upgraded with Watkins and Watson. That's just crazy. Watkins is a poor man's devonte, but that's kind of an insult to poor people. He's more like a flat broke. No checkbook, shot credit eating out of a garbage can devonte. That production is going to have to be made up for through every single guy on the offense.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    So harv great 17 minute video. I actually watch the whole thing. Some people are calling him a Randy Moss or MVS clone but I'm thinking more Julio Jones. My best guess is he's instantly an upgrade from MVS.

As for tex thinking we upgraded with Watkins and Watson. That's just crazy. Watkins is a poor man's devonte, but that's kind of an insult to poor people. He's more like a flat broke. No checkbook, shot credit eating out of a garbage can devonte. That production is going to have to be made up for through every single guy on the offense.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of Watkins an upgrade from MVS (even though not exactly the same type WR), and Watson a sure long term upgrade on Adams and at least comparable even in the first couple years - net upgrade with the two over the outgoing too. Of course, Doubs has to beat out St. Brown hahahaha for the trifecta. Do you know anything about Doubs, being from Nevada, bobblehead?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Watkins is a poor man's devonte, but that's kind of an insult to poor people. He's more like a flat broke. No checkbook, shot credit eating out of a garbage can devonte. That production is going to have to be made up for through every single guy on the offense.
    Sometimes I amuse myself...but I defy anyone to tell me I was wrong.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Sometimes I amuse myself...but I defy anyone to tell me I was wrong.
    I thought he looked decent before his injury this year. Since he came back he looks like he's either not 100%, or he's afraid to run all out for fear of injuring the hamstring again. Which is exactly what happened to him last year. Got hurt and hardly had any catches after he came back from the injury. His snap count is going down (22/36% last night), so maybe we'll see Toure more.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen