Thread: More Banjo: Week 11 vs. Baltimore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Are you kidding me? He can be much worse. Bill started a kid who threw 5 picks and THEN was benched.
    So if you think Hundley can be much worse, you are actually paying him a compliment for his play so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    So if you think Hundley can be much worse, you are actually paying him a compliment for his play so far?
    I give Hundley credit for not being that bad. I also think he has demonstrated some legitimate talent and traits but is far too inconsistent. In the first two drives he looked better and more effective, but got WAY too careless.

He tried to do too much ARod and M3 is letting him run the extended offense too much. He doesn't throw the ball as well on the move and from awkward angles. It took Rodgers years to learn that stuff.

And something is off with the deep ball. He keeps short arming them.

So I still give the kid and the coach and the GM the benefit of the doubt that they see something legit here. But he needs time. And the best time is now since Rodgers isn't playing anyway.

Callahan isn't going to play better. And bringing in Kaepernick now just resets the Hundley offense migration clock.

Sink or swim with the kid you believed in and stop putting him in 3rd and long with the extended offense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.