Thread: Official 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    I don’t think OL is unimportant. It’s just that the talent gap between Fucking Center (Jenkins) and Dick Dietrich (Deiter, the former Badgers guard who was draft by the Mermen in the 4th round of the same draft as Jenkins) is not as wide as that of DK Metcalf and Allen Lazard.

No doubt a Packer offense featuring Metcalf and Deiter would be better than the one featuring the Fucking Center and Lazard.
    Seems like a fair comp. 2nd rounder to a 4th and then a 2nd rounder to an UDFA.

edit: should have read it through. Could have figured out someone realized his ridiculous post.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Seems like a fair comp. 2nd rounder to a 4th and then a 2nd rounder to an UDFA.

edit: should have read it through. Could have figured out someone realized his ridiculous post.
    Fine. Now compare the Fucking Center to your boi, “Josh Newman.” Nijman ain’t anything special but he is, in fact, a better tackle than the Fucking Center. Aren’t tackles supposed to be more valuable than guards? Nevertheless, the talent gap between Fucking Center and Nijman ain’t as titanic as that of Metcalf and Lazard.

Much like Wolf’s decision not to draft Moss fucked Bert Favor, German Shepherd’s incompetent decision to take the Fucking Center over Metcalf (or AJ Brown) pretty much costed Butte a ring or two.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.