Thread: Jerome Whitehead Cited For Driving 110 MPH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bonehead.

Still, cheap fine for driving 40 miles above the speed limit.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Bonehead.

But it is only 20 over typical speeds. Still Holland is close to GB, they didn't need to be going that fast.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    But it is only 20 over typical speeds. Still Holland is close to GB, they didn't need to be going that fast.
    Something funny happens to people when they see 70mph speed limits. Suddenly, its open season. At 60 or 65, most people are at 5 over the limit. At 70, its Talladaga.

Or I might just be getting old.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Something funny happens to people when they see 70mph speed limits. Suddenly, its open season. At 60 or 65, most people are at 5 over the limit. At 70, its Talladaga.

Or I might just be getting old.
    Only if there are a lot of Toyota's around, otherwise 15-20 over is pretty common on any highway. 40 over is more than those exotics in Oregon were doing in the illegal rally when they got pulled over.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Only if there are a lot of Toyota's around, otherwise 15-20 over is pretty common on any highway. 40 over is more than those exotics in Oregon were doing in the illegal rally when they got pulled over.
    Well, that rally race is just a lark. Plus $10,000. But out west, its always been a different story. The entire reason speed limits went up after gas prices fell in the 90s was the West pressing to go back to 70.

The problem back East is that the open space is more limited. And unlike Germany, most drivers aren't expecting it. I drive quite a bit on highways in WI and I see a lot of 80, very few 85. Most are between 70 and 75.

Bonehead.

Yes, fine seems extremely cheap, but I am guessing his auto insurance rates won't be.