Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
I have no opinion on APB's fate but I do think its out of bounds to dump shade on KY. His grievance is as legit as any other. He's not running a witch hunt here, APB is a known witch. If accusations are going to be leveled at KY to indicate some kind of equivalence, put up the proof. My bet is the record on KY shows nothing but years of measured posting in good faith.
The poor good fellow. He starts a thread in the Packer forum accusing another member of revealing personal information about Peter Griffin. Rather than just laugh at this nonsense, you call this behavior a "legitimate grievance.". You have no opinion about tank's fate except to say he is a permanent witch.

I truly don't dislike KY beyond his Tank witch hunt. And yes it is an endless obsession. He deserves the shade he casts upon himself with this endless trolling. BTW, why was this stupid thread not moved like other such threads?

PS. If you don't like Tank or me or anybody else, I don't mind you saying so. It is probably good to let people know they are annoying. I prefer to ignore people who annoy me.