Thread: Who's Your Favorite? 2017 Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think King is the most likely to be a bust. Does anyone think Washington of all schools had three premier talents in their secondary? Seems unlikely.

I like the pick of Jones a lot purely on his athletic numbers. I've never seen him or a even highlight of him.

I like the pick from LSU. His highlights make him look like a baller.

I like the Biegel pick.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I think King is the most likely to be a bust.
    maybe only because he'll be a starter and have the highest expectations of this group. he'll also be given the most slack. depending on who you read for rankings he's one of the top 3 corners in the draft. after king, josh jones, and williams, i think the bust potential increases exponentially.

I think King is the most likely to be a bust. Does anyone think Washington of all schools had three premier talents in their secondary? Seems unlikely.
    How else could Washington -- WASHINGTON!? -- make it into the final four last year? When is the last time they've even been in the conversation? Their defense was insane.
    Also probably why they got rolled up on... you don't need that many secondary guys against Alabama. Starts up front. Made a big difference in the Pac 12 though.

I like the pick of Jones a lot purely on his athletic numbers. I've never seen him or a even highlight of him.

I like the pick from LSU. His highlights make him look like a baller.

I like the Biegel pick.
    Nailed the first one, missed on the latter. The dude from LSU is really good in highlights though. I wonder what happened to that dude. Biegel sucks.

Kudos to those who called Aaron Jones. I thought he'd be a different type of player than he is. More of a receiving type.