Thread: Bears QBs, Cutler's future, the Bears generally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Criticizing TT and MM is fair game, but when you couple that with bestowing laurels upon Mike Sherman, you have gone off the deep end.
    What's with the "hate" for the Shermaninator? Many uncool Pack fans seem to think Sherman was a worse GM/Coach than Dan Devine.

Sherman averaged 11 wins as GM/Coach. Never missed the playoffs. Utilized all aspects of the game.

And the 2004 Packers ended up with the 24th pick. Team started, what, 1-4? Sherman got team out of that hole. Had team not make the playoffs and ended up with a top 20 pick, no way Thompson drafts the Great Arm of Butte.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    What's with the "hate" for the Shermaninator? Many uncool Pack fans seem to think Sherman was a worse GM/Coach than Dan Devine.

Sherman averaged 11 wins as GM/Coach. Never missed the playoffs. Utilized all aspects of the game.

And the 2004 Packers ended up with the 24th pick. Team started, what, 1-4? Sherman got team out of that hole. Had team not make the playoffs and ended up with a top 20 pick, no way Thompson drafts the Great Arm of Butte.
    He was handed Favre and Ahman Green. I could coach them to a winning record.