Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
Man, I've watched tape of Darby and I just don't see the shyness to tackle. He seems very aggressive to me and doesn't hesitate to mix it up. Maybe I'm missing something.
My report is based on what I've seen from a full 10 minutes of "best of" youtube highlights and projecting his play at the NFL level so don't be so quick to second-guess yourself Maxie. I'm seeing a track guy who can get by at the college level on the football field but I'd be concerned will be overpowered at the NFL level, but that don't make me right.

I want a guy who can hang with the big dogs in the league like Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, etc. - not another speed demon who those guys can push aside at the line or climb up over the top of if they need, and who's a liability coming up against the run at the NFL level. We already got one of those guys on the other side...

Is it too much to ask for an Al Harris or Richard Sherman kind of guy? Sherman lasted til the 5th round and Harris til the 6th... Those guys are legends but their physicality, length and cover capabilities can't be THAT rare can they?