Thread: OFFICIAL 2015 NFL DRAFT THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2h2 hours ago
    Eagles are shopping LB Mychal Kendricks. Seeking a 2nd round pick in return. Teams are balking at that price but something could happen

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
    Two #Eagles defenders who teams believe could be had for the right price: DB Brandon Boykin & LB Mychal Kendricks.

Sheil Kapadia @SheilKapadia · 1h 1 hour ago
    History suggests when Chip doesn't want a player, he gives little regard to value. Opposing teams should pounce on Boykin/Kendricks [1/2]

Sheil Kapadia @SheilKapadia · 1h 1 hour ago
    Both are young, ascending players who are great athletes and have been productive in the league. [2/2]
    This is Chip trying to come up with more picks to package together to move up and get Mariota.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    This is Chip trying to come up with more picks to package together to move up and get Mariota.
    Yep.

Eagles now rumored by many teams to be looking to trade for Marcus Mariota.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-get-mariota/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I'm not familiar; what year of the contract are those two in? If they've got a couple more years on rookie contracts, then I say Ted, nab them both for second and fourth. Then you've got cheap, proven solutions for two big problem areas, and you can go apeshit BPA in the first and third rounds.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack