Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Packers v Steelers Gameday Thread

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    God I hate that shit run to Cobb. Give it to Williams and let him pound it.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

i hate mccarthy.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Block in the back right in front of ref.

They should have gone for it on 4th and 1.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Dumbest play call of the night.
    That's stubby though. Short yardage never go with what works. He has to try and get cute.

Thank you, wasn't just me who saw that.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    i hate mccarthy.
    He gets too cute with the stupid play calls that do not work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Been that way for years.

Who is our last WR to just consistently get open and beat a guy off the snap like Brown..............Greg Jennings ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I'm sure that call will be popular here
    Maybe if Bach gets that block it works but Cobb isn't big and there were two other guys there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Who is our last WR to just consistently get open and beat a guy off the snap like Brown..............Greg Jennings ?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Jordy and Jones. Just got old.

Is the Packer D that bad?

I wasn't even going to log in but had yo add tot he chorus.......WTF is McCarthy thinking calling that to Cobb? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    God I hate that shit run to Cobb. Give it to Williams and let him pound it.
    line blocking was atrocious on that play. better off with inverted wishbone and play-action to Adams.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Maybe if Bach gets that block it works but Cobb isn't big and there were two other guys there.
    Maybe if the receiver was Williams, it would have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    McCray out again
    McCray was announced as the starter, but Spriggs was in on the first paly from scrimmage, and I think has played the whole game, so far.

There is some pass rush tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    McCray was announced as the starter, but Spriggs was in on the first paly from scrimmage, and I think has played the whole game, so far.
    Yep. I saw him on first drive.

There is some pass rush tonight.
    zero sacks, and every "rush" has turned into large gains.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    We are actually getting pressure on pass plays.

#thingsaretrendingup
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Is the Packer D that bad?
    Not exactly. But you need leverage to help the offense. 4th and 1 with Williams is doable.