Thread: Official 2017 1st Round Of The NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so we lost a shot at watt or foster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    so we lost a shot at watt or foster.

Yup; I think we let the last elite Edge Rusher go off the board as well as a top ten talent at ILB who can play all three downs.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Yup; I think we let the last elite Edge Rusher go off the board as well as a top ten talent at ILB who can play all three downs.
    Foster will be interesting to watch for sure. Comparison to Wayne Simmons seems apt! Is this guy going to be a character concern? He's been a bystander for a lot of shit.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Foster will be interesting to watch for sure. Comparison to Wayne Simmons seems apt! Is this guy going to be a character concern? He's been a bystander for a lot of shit.
    I think he IS a character risk for sure; he's a top 10 or so talent. But a bad guy.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?