Thread: Cap affect of paying as you go vs pushing out and having dead space

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Good Post, red. Careful, the dumbasses will start comparing you to me and APB hahahaha.
    No comparison. Red hasn't claimed the cap is basically non-existent because you can always play games and don't have to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    No comparison. Red hasn't claimed the cap is basically non-existent because you can always play games and don't have to worry about it.
    hahahaha And now you've degenerated from dumbass to total imbecile.

The cap is "basically non-existent"? Nobody ever said that. "Play games"? Your ignorant words, not mine.

The cap indeed CAN virtually always be defeated, and it is stupid to worry about it - like a lot of panicky fools in here do. I've explained how, but better than the explanation, all ya'all dumbasses need to do is look at how the Packers and most successful teams have handled it and continue to handle it. Sheeeeeesh, stop being so pathetic.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    hahahaha And now you've degenerated from dumbass to total imbecile.

The cap is "basically non-existent"? Nobody ever said that. "Play games"? Your ignorant words, not mine.

The cap indeed CAN virtually always be defeated, and it is stupid to worry about it - like a lot of panicky fools in here do. I've explained how, but better than the explanation, all ya'all dumbasses need to do is look at how the Packers and most successful teams have handled it and continue to handle it. Sheeeeeesh, stop being so pathetic.
    You an ignorant ashole that constantly calls people names to make yourself feel better.

You literally proved my point in the same post you claim otherwise.