I'd like to make sure we came away with 1 of the following LB's in the first couple of rounds...

Benardrick McKinney
Stephone Anthony
Eric Kendricks

All 3 of those guys have their warts, but I'd be okay with any of them if we traded back a few spots... if we stayed put?? Maybe McKinney is okay to take in Rd 1, not sold on Kendricks, but there's enough to like; same thing with Anthony.

The only other guy I like that high, that could move inside would be Shaq Thompson. Listed as a tweener S/OLB... but I could see him functioning well as an ILB - if the team that drafted him made a commitment to keeping him clean.

I don't like Dawson, and I do like Perryman on tape, but they took him out on 3rd down a lot, and he didn't move well at the combine - so I'd be shy of him.

If we look at a CB...

Eric Rowe
Ronald Darby

I've cooled on Williams b/c he simply doesn't have the speed to match up... if he gets beat early, he stays beat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other guys on my radar after those major hole fillers...

Would do what it took to land Lorenzo Mauldin... can see him developing into a beast, and stepping in for Peppers full time next year.

In the 2nd/3rd round range I like...

Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB
Josh Shaw, CB
Quinten Rollins, CB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are the guys I've looked at the most... I'm sure there are plenty of offensive players I'd be okay with... I've looked at some, but for now I'm focusing on our major needs.

Further down, I have a man-crush on Christian Covington, and would love to see him in Green and Gold. Don't know where his value is now due to medical...

Will keep looking