Thread: So... Aaron Hernandez

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Polka Rat Starter
    Word has it that the security system at his home has been destroyed, and he's stopped co-operating with police. Doesn't sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Word has it that the security system at his home has been destroyed, and he's stopped co-operating with police. Doesn't sound good.
    The quote at PFT is that his house was not just cleaned, it was 'scrubbed'. He also destroyed his cell phone, apparently giving the police a baggie with the pieces - although I suspect phone company records will still contain any SMS messages.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    The quote at PFT is that his house was not just cleaned, it was 'scrubbed'. He also destroyed his cell phone, apparently giving the police a baggie with the pieces - although I suspect phone company records will still contain any SMS messages.
    How dumb is that? "Ha ha! I broke my phone! Now you don't know who I called!"

One e-mail to the NSA and we'll know who he called, when he called, how long he called, what his last ten months of Facebook updates were, and what color Under Armour he ordered from Eastbay.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.