Thread: Randall & Rollins; or Rollins & Randall ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm with vince in spirit but I think its Matthews that is going to look like Woodson moving around this year.

With Bush gone, would love for one of the DBs to become a threat on the blitz.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'm with vince in spirit but I think its Matthews that is going to look like Woodson moving around this year.

With Bush gone, would love for one of the DBs to become a threat on the blitz.
    Micah Hyde?

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Micah Hyde?
    He and Hayward showed a little of it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    SPH is liking his chops at using CM everywhere. But will CM be ready? I suspect the 'sore knee' is really 'we have our top tier guy who we are depending on as the cog of the defense and he isn't gonna see the field at all until the regular season, except for absolute bare minimum to get in the flow.'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck