Thread: Predict the Packers offseason roster decisions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
    If you're speaking about me. I have been posting on another site but have lost interest there because of all the political talk.
    We have a separate section for that. If we talk politics in the packer section we get a week suspension, sometimes two weeks, but in the playoffs leniency was once granted with a warning shot of only one day.

But yeah, we don’t talk politics in the Packer area (or religion I’ve been recently made aware) because it makes for annoying tension.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    We have a separate section for that. If we talk politics in the packer section we get a week suspension, sometimes two weeks, but in the playoffs leniency was once granted with a warning shot of only one day.

But yeah, we don’t talk politics in the Packer area (or religion I’ve been recently made aware) because it makes for annoying tension.
    That's good to know. The other site only had one area to comment and some days it was nothing but politics. The only thing that made that site attractive is that it was instant comments. 50 comments in 5 minutes. Sometimes here, you post a comment and don't get an answer for an hour or more.