Thread: More Banjo: @ Vikings Week12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That was an ugly win. Both sides of the ball came out flat and stayed that way

Eddie was a beast today, he made those 125 yards, the run blocking was shit all game

Hawk looked horrible. Shields and tramon werent much better

Did i see neil at ILB on a play? Brad jones time in green bay looks done, thank god someone finally figured out he sucks

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    That was an ugly win. Both sides of the ball came out flat and stayed that way

Eddie was a beast today, he made those 125 yards, the run blocking was shit all game

Hawk looked horrible. Shields and tramon werent much better

Did i see neil at ILB on a play? Brad jones time in green bay looks done, thank god someone finally figured out he sucks
    As good as Lacy is, he doesn't get 125 yards if the run blocking is bad. Bakh had a bad game, but the rest of the OL was solid. They closed out the game when the Vikings knew they would be running the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    As good as Lacy is, he doesn't get 125 yards if the run blocking is bad. Bakh had a bad game, but the rest of the OL was solid. They closed out the game when the Vikings knew they would be running the ball.
    No way, wach the replays, there were no holes today. I was squeezing through 5 inch gaps and bulling over people to get his yards

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    No way, wach the replays, there were no holes today. I was squeezing through 5 inch gaps and bulling over people to get his yards
    He averaged 5 yards a carry. There were some holes somewhere.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He averaged 5 yards a carry. There were some holes somewhere.
    Yeah there were some holes, after he would run through a couple of his own blockers and the guys they were suppose to be blocking