Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
Love’s last pass of the game left a bad taste in my mouth. Speed fiend and metrosexual, Christine Watson, had beaten his man for a potential bomb-6. Love failed to set his feet and underthrew Watson by a mile. Love, by all appearances, ain’t a noodle arm. He has got to make the fucking throw!

I wanted a dominating victory! I wanted to annihilate the Pussies for ending Butte’s Packer career!

But Tex’s two favorite teams won, he’s in relatively good health, and he’s surrounded by that shit that the Fast and the Furious folks dig, family, so life must be grand, eh?

Btw: The ugly Irish of a punter has gotta be the best punter to don the Green and Mustard Yellow since Jon Ryan. Downed a tons of punts inside the 20.
Ya'all's dueling banjos bring to mind Deliverance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFutge4xn3w

Yeah, thanks for noticing - a tremendous day for me and mine.

Love was backpedaling on that last throw. No doubt, Rodgers or Favre woulda had the arm to get it there. I don't really think he had the luxury of setting his feet on that one. The Love to Watson combination is gonna do great things for a long time to come.