Thread: Reasons for Hope on Defense 2017 edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Lemonade out of lemons, huh... lol
    Or try and be a positive influence on the world instead of a negative one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Or try and be a positive influence on the world instead of a negative one.
    You mean like a good Swede?? Rape is not rape, when an immigrant male has a "sexual emergency"

"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength"... that sort of thing??

How's that for positivity?? Am I on my way to being a Social Justice Warrior???

------------------------------------------------------------------

If I see any positives, it is that TT is actually signing some people. If they can only hit on some defenders in the draft - then, yeah, maybe we can improve enough to contend; but - and it is a huge BUT - TT and the Packers organization will have to get IT figured out in terms of evaluating defenders in the draft; or, get wildly lucky; and, Dom will have be decidedly un-Dom like in the playoffs.

The sad fact is that TT and the Packers as an organization have a pathetically miserable record of drafting and developing defense. It is what it is... If you can't bring yourself to call a spade a spade - then watching defensive breakdown after defensive meltdown is an enjoyable thing for you, and Dom is certainly the DC for you.
    wist