Thread: dumb ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    DUMB IDEA

Sign Brad Jones as a starter...wait....we did that already

ok....here is another

After he's back, start him again
    After Sunday, we know he isn't the only problem. Even with Hawk having a good year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    After Sunday, we know he isn't the only problem. Even with Hawk having a good year.

AJ Hawk is a solid last LB; in the end he makes a lot of junk tackles a few yards down the field. He's a great effort guy....a chaser....but not a playmaker.

I wonder how CJ Mosely is doing. Shazier was playing very well before getting hurt.

GB's ILB's this year are worse than last year's safeties.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    AJ Hawk is a solid last LB; in the end he makes a lot of junk tackles a few yards down the field. He's a great effort guy....a chaser....but not a playmaker.

I wonder how CJ Mosely is doing. Shazier was playing very well before getting hurt.

GB's ILB's this year are worse than last year's safeties.
    Your longstanding blood feud with Brad Jones withstanding, this is clearly not true. Jennings and McMillian aren't even in the league anymore.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.