Thread: Hot Off The Grill !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I salute all of you that have posted to this thread. I've never eaten much lamb though, not high on the grocery list in my area. Perhaps I'll try some soon.

Let's try this.

What is your favorite cheese to melt on your hamburger?

Do you have a favorite table condiment?

What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?

What is your favorite part of the chicken?

What is your favorite fish to grill?

Beyond hamburger, what is your favorite cut of beef to grill?

Has anyone ever grilled wild game? Deer, Duck, or any other wild game?

Grilling vegetables, do you have a favorite?

Do you have a favorite side dish? Some like mellon and some like pasta or rice, what do you like?
    in order
    no favorite
    don`t have a favorite either, but for store bought marinades, https://msita.com/product/mama-sitas-barbecue-marinade/
    dude, still no favorite depends what Im eating
    thigh,
    salmon
    flank
    moose by a mile, better than anything in the world imo
    corn on the cob
    right now that bean thing i wrote about just above, but long standing in our house hold is basically a taco salad that you add a meat to if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    in order
    no favorite
    don`t have a favorite either, but for store bought marinades, https://msita.com/product/mama-sitas-barbecue-marinade/
    dude, still no favorite depends what Im eating
    thigh,
    salmon
    flank
    moose by a mile, better than anything in the world imo
    corn on the cob
    right now that bean thing i wrote about just above, but long standing in our house hold is basically a taco salad that you add a meat to if you want.
    Living in Virginia as I do, I've never tried Moose or Alligator or Beaver or Bear, but I'd welcome the opportunity. I've seen Beefalo in a store before, but the timing was not right to buy some. I will be talking with my brother about grilling some Mahi-mahi this Sunday if he can.

I love Taco Salad. Chicken or Seasoned ground Beef suits me just fine. For me, sour cream is a must have ingredient along with all of the other salad fixings. Have you ever used grilled fish as the Taco Salad meat? Selecting a fish type would need to fit (taste wise) with the rest of the salad though. I would go with a White Fish or Pollock that would not overpower the other taste included in the meal.

I look forward to your next post. Perhaps a good game day buffet idea as fall draws near.