I stopped the video at the 3 minute mark, at which point he had 1 catch for negative yards and two drops, and when the QB scrambled or looked the other way he basically stopped his routes and gave up, which will get him screamed at by Edgar Bennett and Rodgers. The routes plus his run blocking (no surprise, it's college) can and will get fixed with coaching, but I didn't see anything to make me start a campaign for him to be the R1 pick. If that was his worst game of the season I guess that explains it. I actually was more impressed with FSU's QB and the RB. To be clear: I don't think Benjamin is terrible, I just wouldn't take him R1 with the other players likely still on the board. If TT thinks otherwise and takes him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since I'm no scout, and cheer for him since he'd be a Packer.

I think you can get a 6'5" TE to be your red zone monster if needed. There's likely to be one available in R2.

FWIW I'm in the group that would prefer Matthews over Benjamin. 6'3" is still pretty tall, plus his 40 and college career production are better than Benjamin's. I think TT likes WR's with a history of production and Matthews fits that mold more than Benjamin. Agree I'd rather not have another WR under 5'11" on the roster unless they are special.