Thread: Winners & Losers - Packers vs Jets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I thought Lattimore looked decent. He may have Hawked some tackles but he at least wasnt in a ton of highlight shots like Jones was.

Loser MM. TERRIBLE play calling for long stretches of the game

Loser LACY, plodding, slow, dances like a moron and gets two yards. You are a one cut back that should hurt people

Loser MM not playing Starks.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I thought Lattimore looked decent. He may have Hawked some tackles but he at least wasnt in a ton of highlight shots like Jones was.
    PFF agrees with you. They gave him a +2.4 for the game. I'm going to go back and watch the game and see if I change my mind on Lattimore. PFF has always loved Brad Jones though, sooooo we'll see.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    PFF agrees with you. They gave him a +2.4 for the game. I'm going to go back and watch the game and see if I change my mind on Lattimore. PFF has always loved Brad Jones though, sooooo we'll see.
    Im not even saying he is good I am just saying he isnt a parking cone out there
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    PFF gave Jones the worst week 1 ILB grade... the +2.4 is like an 8.6 point swing from Jones' performance. Hopefully the thigh keeps him out a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post

Loser MM. TERRIBLE play calling for long stretches of the game

Loser LACY, plodding, slow, dances like a moron and gets two yards. You are a one cut back that should hurt people

Loser MM not playing Starks.
    I assume you mean the stretches where they weren't scoring touchdowns?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen