Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Well, we found something he’s consistent about.
    Throwing picks in the clutch?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Throwing picks in the clutch?
    The first one was clearly pass interference as well as the bad luck of a deflection. The second one was a desperation heave as time ran out. Yeah, I suppose Rodgers woulda done better, although under the circumstances, it's hard to imagine how. Clifford? I like him as a back up QB, but no way he's as good as Love.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    The first one was clearly pass interference as well as the bad luck of a deflection. The second one was a desperation heave as time ran out. Yeah, I suppose Rodgers woulda done better, although under the circumstances, it's hard to imagine how. Clifford? I like him as a back up QB, but no way he's as good as Love.
    How good is Love anyway? He’s probably right up there with Mac Jones. And Jones got benched for the third time this season on Sunday.

The Watson picks are dumb. Watson was doubled on the first; shoulda targeted someone else, preferably Doubs. 2nd one, Frog shoulda called a “hook and ladder” but that was the dumbest Hail Mary I’ve ever seen in my life. Hail Marys are supposed to be prayers, not gimme picks.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.