Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers - Bucs Game Day Thread

This offense is abhorrent in the red zone right now. McCarthy better "fix" it.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    DAGGER
    more like hairpin

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Hey, I haven't been able to follow the game until now, and it's not on in North Carolina (no DirecTV). What's the deal with this game? I thought the Pack would roll. I like that they've only given up 3, but only scoring 10, what gives?
    More putrid red zone offense.

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    they sure got no mo heading into playoffs

Hey, I haven't been able to follow the game until now, and it's not on in North Carolina (no DirecTV). What's the deal with this game? I thought the Pack would roll. I like that they've only given up 3, but only scoring 10, what gives?
    Lovie's D is doing a number on the Packer offense. Drops, Rodgers is hurt (ankle and leg) and except for the TD run a not scintillating running game. Plus some pass rush has disrupted the offense. Looks very much like Buffalo.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    more like hairpin
    I'd say toothpick.

They miss Finley and Jones in the red zone. There isn't a physical pass target except Jordy.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Go PACK

On the other hand, Capers D is outperforming the Packer O again for the second year in a row.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    MM is just doing the rope a dope. Making teams think we're weak but then when the playoffs come... POW!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Is Capers still a dummy for dialing up a perfect blitz?
    Don't confuse the pre-disposed notions with facts. You know better.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Well that apple commercial sure was depressing

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Lovie's D is doing a number on the Packer offense. Drops, Rodgers is hurt (ankle and leg) and except for the TD run a not scintillating running game. Plus some pass rush has disrupted the offense. Looks very much like Buffalo.
    Which makes the way GB is playing even more disheartening. A team with a solid D, and a mediocre offense could easily beat the Packers in the post season.

The lousy teams in NFL are just not that lousy. How is Chicago hanging with
    Lions?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes
    No. The Philly loss coupled with a Packers win will put them in.

McCowan is a very inaccurate passer, praise the lord

Completely off his back foot...and that can't be knocked down?

It like a middle school kid. We play it cool, say all the right things to get the girl alone, then when she takes off her top, we blow our load in our pants

hail mary answered

How does that keep happening? Pass rusher and o lineman in his lap and he hefts a moon shot for a completion!