31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

8 25.81%
  • Packers

23 74.19%

Thread: Official Patriots vs Packers Prediction Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm in the Pro Pickem and played my fair share of time at a poker table.

No decent poker player shows his hand unless necessary before or after the hand is completely played unless entirely necessary. I'm not sure as I begin this post if I'll let that slide.

Let's see:

The NE Pats have won by an average of 24 points in their last four games; all wins and three Vs Top Tier Teams (Denver, Indy and Detroit).

Since their Bye Week the Green Bay Packers are 3-0 and also won by an average of 24 points margin of victory. Those wins included one over a Top tier team at home or the Philadelphia Eagles.

I see that the Packers are 3 point favourites which only means to me that the public will bet NE; and taking NE on the road and three points Vs the Packers is a decent bet. Let me check that. Yes 56% of the public is picking the Pats plus three (3) points.

I see there are members of this board that actually get upset if any member analyzes a judgement against the Green Bay Packers. Holy shit ! It is as it is and that will be when it's over.

I'm not sure what the result of this matchup will be today. If there's one member of this board who is otherwise. Please get back to me with your system for predictions. Why? Because your special.

I'll be pleased to offer you my E-mail.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-26-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau